KARA's Hara review on her journey of shooting for Estee Lauder + Beauty tips

Everyone! I’m back. Right here, at this moment, Hara is back!!

Hello, the readers of Star Cast. 

I’m KARA’s Goo Hara. It has been a long time. You are doing well, ain’t you? I have been busy lately. Although I don’t have official schedule but…, 

I spend all my time to practice singing and study acting.

However, do you say you miss me?

 So I will reveal a little bit my recent activities.

 On 28th of last month, I had a photoshoot after a long time at one studio in Gangnam. 

Although the weather was still cold but to me, it was a gorgeous Spring. 

Do you see that red lips?


The concept of that day photoshoot is “The lovely lips that make you jealous”.
 I chose the dazzling coral color lipstick.
 It matched my make up that emphasised my eyes. 
I was shy but even the staffs on set praised “You look beautiful.” 
So how do you think, my readers?

Do you envy?

That day I worked with Jo Sehyun director. 
The point of beauty photoshoot was fresh and lively. Because it pressed on my face so I did need to show a lot of expressions. 
The point was lovely expression, did it look alright? Anyway,
 I relieved my eyes, my lips and my worries then “shoot”.

Lovely~ I know that feeling~

How about this cool expression?

Now stop for awhile, should I reveal Hara’s lipstick make up no house?

Every woman pays a lot of attention on cosmetics.
 Coral or pink is good on Spring. 
It will make you look dazzling yet lively and carefree at the same time. 
When you don’t wear make up, it is much more necessary.
 It’s good for your haggard face if you have this lipstick. 
Lipstick make up no house? Just need to remember these two things only.
 Let try to use Hara’s make up no house on this next “White Day”. 
You will make women around you envy you. 
- Use lips brush for the bold color lipstick. You should fill your lips clearly, so that your lip will look fuller.
- Use your finger to smudge the pink or coral colors across your lips. It will give a natural look.

If you do so, Hara’s style lips is done. It is not difficult, right?

Kiss me

Do it carefully

Make up for White Day

Do you enjoy reading after a long time? I am so sorry for not being
 able to see you often. Please think that I am preparing 
for the new level. I will definitely show you the 
new me that is beyond your expectation. Besides,
 the cold of the end of Spring is quite harsh. 
Please don’t get sick. Star Cast readers~ See you later!

SourceDispatch
© haradaily.tumblr.com

For More News About K-POP Follow us On twitter @KPOP_Tunisia 
Or Our page KPOP Tunisia


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up