Hyungsik updates fans on the condition of his hips







Hyungsik updated fans on his hip injury during ZE:A's comeback showcase for new mini-album 'First Homme' on June 3 at WAPOP Hall, Children's Grand Park.

He said, "The condition of my hips has greatly improved.  I couldn't go to the recording of this ['Real Men'] broadcast because I was receiving treatment for my hips.  Then, I received treatment for one month straight and took part in the next training.  From hereon, please continue watching it a lot."


He had previously suffered an injury to his hips after falling during a training session on MBC variety program 'Real Men.'



Credits:  allkpop  || KPOP Tunisia 
For More News About K-POP Follow us On twitter @KPOP_Tunisia 
Or Our page KPOP Tunisia

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up